1. What are the symptoms of gynecological HPV positive?
Hello, this HPV virus subtype is based on your infected HPV virus. Different sub -type infections are different from different parts, and different subtype viruses are different. Generally, low -risk subtypes have always developed warts, that is, condyloma acuminatum. High -risk subtypes generally have no symptoms. Some people will have abnormal secretions, but if the high -risk subtype type is continuously infected with the risk of carcinogenic, it is also the one that causes cervical cancer to the most main cause. Therefore, it is recommended that women who have been married and have raised women, or women who live earlier for their first -time life, regularly do gynecological testing and HPV examinations to find the possibility of lesions in advance. Hope to help you, look at it!
2. What is the meaning of gynecological examination HPV?
When you get a check report, you should not be nervous when HPV is positive. Take a closer look at the model of the infected virus. Is it a high -risk virus or a low -risk virus? What are the differences between high -risk and low -risk virus:
1. Low -risk virus: In low -risk virus, most infection will cause benign skin lesions, such as: ordinary warts, flat warts, etc Dangerous mucosal virus (HPV6, 11, etc.) infection mostly causes condyloma acuminatum, which is harmful and contagious. After diagnosis, it should be treated early and the same room is prohibited during treatment.
2. High -risk virus: Women’s continuous infection of high -risk viruses such as 16 and 18 may lead to cervical cancer, but as long as the high -risk infection is screened regularly in the early stage of high -risk infection Essence
HPV is a human papilloma virus, a type of pathogen that causes female cervic inflammation. It is more specially related to the occurrence of cervical cancer, but many sexual life women exist HPV infection, so don’t worry. It is just a human papilloma virus (HPV) infection. It is currently believed that HPV infection is related to cervical cancer. In particular, HPV16 high -risk type is related to cervical cancer.
Generally, HPV is positive, and it is recommended to have a cervical anti -cancer screening to exclude malignant lesions. It is recommended that you TCT test and eliminate cervical cancer in time, and you need to treat HPV infection in time.
Condition analysis: The same as TCT examination is the same, but some epidermal cells are removed on the cervix. Don’t be nervous.
Suggestions: HPV examination should mainly test the virus such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) in your vagina. This virus is mainly tested by taking leucorrhea in the vagina and then testing. It is said that the existence of HPV will help cervical cancer to a large extent, but it is not an absolute reason. Therefore, HPV testing is advocated now. However, the existence of HPV has a lot to do with your own immune system and will disappear from time to time. As long as you insist on checking (1-2) once a year, even if this virus is found, as long as you cooperate with the doctorIt is not allowed to worsen it into the final cancer. It is said that it takes 5-10 to turn cervical cancer, so it becomes important to test it regularly.
HPV -positive, generally refers to human papilloma virus positive, which is infected with HPV virus. HPV virus has more than 100 subtypes including two categories, high -risk and low -risk types. Infection low -risk types are prone to warts, and high -risk types may be cervical cancer.
3. What are the symptoms of infection with HPV virus?
As we all know, HPV is a necessary condition for cervical cancer, but this virus does not cause obvious reactions after entering the human body like an intestinal virus. It is more difficult to be difficult. Capital, even if it causes pre -cancer lesions, it is not obvious. Therefore, how to discover it in the early days became a major problem.
How is HPV infected?
HPV infection mostly appears in women between 16-35 years old. The transmission path is mainly direct contact infection. In addition, maternal and infants or indirect items may also occur. However, the symptoms of HPV infection are not obvious. The incubation period can reach 3-4 months, and the course of the disease is different. Some can disappear in some months. Although its symptoms are not obvious, it can also be found from some “clues”.
1. Early performance of the low -risk HPV infection
Infected HPV’s early body will appear light red pimples. This pimple becomes more The more, the bigger and bigger, the pimples gradually bulge, highlighting the surface of the skin. The shape is mainly manifested in cocky -like, nipples, romance, and cauliflower -like.
After the male infection of HPV, most of them will be found in foreskin, glans, lace, coronary grooves and urethral opening, and a few patients will also develop diseases in the penis body. Women’s onset parts are mainly in vagina, perianal, vulva, and cervix, and may also occur at the same time at the same time.
3. The color of condyloma acuminatum caused by HPV has a variety of colors, red and gray, and the skin is humid in the infected area. However, because the warts are very small, it is difficult to be seen by the naked eye.
2. Early performance of high -risk HPV infection
1. Infected high -risk HPV, mainly manifested as tumors and cancer on the skin, such as cervical cancer.
2. The symptoms of cervical cancer are manifested as: abnormal or bleeding from vaginal secretions, pain in sexual intercourse, severe severe and urination pain.
How to detect HPV infection?
The hospital has a direct testing of HPV projects. The test results are negative and positive: the result is negative: the representative: represents the representative: the representative: the representative: the representative: the representative: the representative: the representative: the representative: the representative: the representative: the representative: the representative:There is no infection with HPV virus; the result is positive: means that you have already infected HPV, then the risk of cervical cancer will increase. However, it is clear that HPV positive does not necessarily develop into cervical cancer. It needs to be further examined to check cervical cells to see if there is cancerous. If no lesions are found, you only need to follow the clinic regularly, and find that abnormalities will immediately seek medical treatment immediately.
1. When the HPV virus is infected with the first occurrence, the typical symptoms are small red pimples. Vegetables, cocks, or sanctivals, are uneven and soft on the surface.
2. If the condyloma acuminatum damage caused by HPV infection is not treated in time, the horsesy creatures are often due to friction rupture and erosion and secondary infection. Generally speaking, male infection parts are most common around the coronary groove and foreskin lace, and can also be seen in the penis, foreskin, glans and urethral ports.
Human papilloma virus infection from the current examination does not cause cervical lesions, which is equivalent to hepatitis B virus carriers. Many of us know that Oskana does not cause abnormal liver merit. This principle is the same. Virus’s disease to the body also depends on the body’s resistance, that is, viral infections may not necessarily cause cervical lesions and even cervical cancer. It may be in a continuous state of infection with the human body, but it does not cause disease.
HPV low -risk generally causes condyloma acuminatum, which is cauliflower or cocky -like, and is treated with physical therapy such as laser or freezing! There are no particularly obvious symptoms of high risks. A small number of people accompanied by leucorrhea increases and yellow colors. High -risk needs to do vaginal mirror biopsy checks to see if there is a lesion!
Because HPV has no special effects, it is mainly to improve immunity! Combined with Gaojixing selenium and vitamin E, the two have the effect of antioxidant and delaying aging! Selenium supplementation to regulate human immune function! Coupled with more exercise, staying up late, replenishing nutrition, and relaxing, it usually turns overcast!